The Resource Centre
We welcome all researchers and the community.
We are open on Wednesdays between 10.00 am to 3.00 pm or at other times between February and November by appointment.
The Houlahan Centre, 186 Foster Street East, Dandenong, Victoria, 3175 Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 8029, Dandenong Victoria 3175
Telephone: + 61 (0)3 9794 8967
We answer on Wednesdays, at all other times please leave a message.
Email: email us >
Fees & Charges
Access to the Resource Centre:
When using the Resource Centre you will have access to a volunteer research assistant.
- Members: free access
- Individuals: $5.00 per hour, with first hour free
- Community organisations: $20.00 per hour, first hour free
- Commercial organisations: fee by arrangement
- photocopied - $2.00 per photo
- scanned to CD or USB - $7.00 for first photo, $5.00 per additional photo
- laser printed on bond paper - $5.00
- laser printed on glossy photo quality paper - $10.00
- phtotocopying documents, A4 - $0.20 per page
- Dandenong Then & Now 2007 - $20.00
- Images of Dandenong (2004) - $20.00
- Character of 19th Century Dandenong (1971 - 2001) - $20.00
- DDHS photograph Collecxtion/2007 - $100
- Postage and handling extra